Brittany Franklin is a singer, songwriter, and producer from Pasadena, CA. By the grace of God, she is preparing to bring a new sound by studying music full-time, and her EP’s ‘Identity’ & ‘Surrender’ are out NOW! Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @brittis2nd!
Brittany grew up in church, however it took her quite some time to fully commit to Christ. At the age of 19 she began to cope with life’s struggles with alcohol, which grew into a prolonged season of alcoholism and depression. She attempted to take her own life at the ages of 23 and 25, and following her last attempt and stay at a mental health hospital she started an online community called ‘You’re Not Finished,’ which provides encouragement and resources for people who struggle with mood disorders and suicidal thoughts.
You can access “You’re Not Finished” here: YNF Site
The debut EP ‘Identity’ was birthed out of season of trying to discover who she is in Christ, outside of what she does or has done (good or bad) and what other people thought of her. In that season, God was able to give her the language, through His word to discover who she is and express that, and to allow other people to discover who God created them to be as well.
She is extremely grateful to be part of any God-led musical movement in any way He sees fit. Her 2nd EP, “Surrender,” will be available June 16th of this year!!
Download her latest single, ‘Break Down’ everywhere digital music is sold!
Or look for it on iTunes, Amazon, Apple Music, Google Play, & Spotify!
Mission Statement (as stated by Brittany Franklin):
I believe in the holy trinity; Father, Son, & Holy Spirit & confess Him as my Lord & savior. I commit my musical works to expressing the Gospel of Jesus Christ & truth of the word of God based on the following:
1) In the beginning God created the heavens at the earth; that God saw everything He made & it was very good, and that in the beginning was the the Word, the word was with God, & the word was God. (Genesis 1, John 1:1-5)
2) All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3) That God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life… AND that God did not send His son to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. (John 3:16-17)
4) That [we as believers in Christ] are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that [we] may declare the praises of him who called [us] out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9)
5) I am fearfully & wonderfully created by Him & for Him; that I am to love God & others by considering them higher than myself. I am to show that love in thought & deed by using my time, words, and talents with all I have; with excellence. (Psalm 119 & 139, Matthew 22:36-40, Philippians 2:3-4)
6) I am to share the Gospel of Jesus with others by the holy spirit, with boldness and wisdom, to give others a chance to receive the gift of salvation. (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15-16a)
All inquiries: email@example.com